Monday, October 30, 2006

Of Depression


Unhealed sadness
Doth flows in each vein
Untold sorrow,
Unknown pain.

Where of it came from
I know not
How long tis would stay?
Whence the end would be brought?

There are no tears
There is no sigh
Yet tis ache persists
And a want to cry

And a shadow doth lingers
Not far apart
And unspoken questions

Doth pierce my heart
Oh thoust walls
I beseech thee
For let me fly
A soul so free

A silent goodbye
Needn’t be strung
For I would depart
Unnoticed unheard unsung

2 comments:

Tushar Mangl said...

Depression...this word has becum so common nowdays....wont comment much here...me was a patient of depression...doctor culdnt prove it though...superb work there

Anonymous said...

I love your poem I can really relate! god bless

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...